Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LV Leopard Stole Scarves give some advice

I think it may have been signs , in my pre-existing artist .Whats the inspiration behind this season / idea / themeI usually wear glasses. I am very much interested in glasses , thats the way , this idea , I would like to ware . Those who feel the ROCK of the Louis Vuitton essence .How would you do if you werent designThe head of a circus !You will usually turn to for inspiration It depends on the time and case . However, I have a dream , to catch up in many cases , the inspiration for the bathroom .What other designers / artists ( any kind ) you admire and whyImport and export is surprising is that many young girls love my art !What movie / television has been inspiring you recently Japanese local news surprised me everyday.

Music is how it affects your design processI think these are the same thing . Music is my photo Louis Vuitton Leopard Stole Scarves. And my art is music promotion . I intend to use the visual to express music.What kind of music , you will say , fits, your brand , if any Whatever you want !The moment you listen to Florida tacky trash punk and funk . Of course, the New York punk too!Wheres the most exciting music from now and whyThats from the small town of ethylene plant . Music is all in onceness.What was the last to tell you to go My solo exhibition in Portland about four years ago .If you could go back five years , give yourself some advice , what would it be about a young girl and red wine, Be careful !

I do not think it was 's, but in reasons. Of Louis Vuitton Delightful Monogram GM Technology to record your own music is so convenient, whileThe music industry in the United States generally rise in the ass, thereSo many other venues to listen to new and emerging artists, tons do moreFrom everywhere, which includes schools of thought each (plus 101 IVE never) have heard of, so ill say , the Internet is one of the most exciting music to theFrom.What was the last to tell you to goHmmmmm. He wrote a wrote a song called Ali Frazier and another beautiful ballad about Bobby Chacon. This is music from the same place, our clothing, so it must be written or from to the intimacy fits brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment