Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Louis Vuitton Zippy is surprising not too strong

Although the U.S. Northeast snow again frustrated , I think you are waiting for the thaw in several areas and some warm weather . When I lived in this area , I like snow , but around this time of year , Burberry handbags , Louis Vuitton with my friends , we will take what kind of weekend travel , the warmer weather plan.However , every time I was preparing to go to these little weekend trip , I, D run into the same problem. I didn t have a luggage bag, it is enough. My beach bag or suitcase , or one of my bigger . Each I, D to make due , but will pop up the next trip , I will own crazy again. So , perhaps it is time to plan ahead , looking for a fun weekend luggage bag.

When it comes to duffle bag, I don t need the Louis Vuitton luggage or something like that (although it would be good ) . I have no problem finding a function , a little cute bag, I don tons down to pay big bucks , and I can use the money , another bag or leave itself.Louis Vuitton Zippy movement popular arc-shaped canvas duffel bag , which is what I expected. From a distance, it looks like a swirl design and a close position , you can see the swirling Dooney Burke signs, it is surprising not too strong. However , the relationship with vachetta leather cinched the two sides is not necessary . In fact, I think I can delete them all together.

Strap seems durable, comfortable , this is a great plus when it comes to punching a duffel bags around . If wouldn tons of luggage bags as an option to use , can you give me some suggestions By Nordstrom to buy $ 135.Orange, yellow, blue lake full of spring colors smell.As we all know, Hermes wallets Louis Vuitton Brea is also popular in the series. Large H in the wallet always attracted people to buckle. Prior to this, Hermes metal buckle. This time, select the lizard Hermes leather buckle. New series of Hermes purse is red Hermes Birkin 35, lemon, cheap Hermes bag, orange, blue and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment